Bluetooth Bone Conduction Earphone
Digicare Sports Bone Conduction Headphone
BT Wireless Bone Conduction Stereo Headphone What is bone concution headphone?
Bone conduction is the conduction of sound to the inner ear through the bones of the skull. Bone conduction transmission can be used with individuals with normal or impaired hearing.
This is the Digicare Windshear (BCD101) bone conduction headphone. The lightweight and comfortable headphone is the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver good music play and clear calling without compromise.
Headset uses the bone conduction speaker so the sound can pass through the skull directly to the auditory center, which eliminates many steps of acoustic transmission. It can achieve clear sound reduction in a noisy environment, so as to release the ears and revert to the delicate tone function. Suitable for people who jog, run, cycle, etc. Also, bone conduction headset helps the aged listen clearer, the young protect their hearing. Specifications:
* Blue tooth IC: CSR8635
* Speaker Type: Bone conduction technology speaker, 1w dual speaker
* Battery: 230mAh Polymer battery
* Mic: Anti-interference microphones, -50DB
* Effective range:10m
* Mono/Stereo: Stereo
* Blue tooth Version: 4
* Weight: 57g
* Bluetooth Class(1/II): II
* BQB included(Y/N): No
* Bluetooth Profile: a2dp/HFP,HSP,AVRCP,GAVDP,AVDTP
* Receiving Sensitivity: 88dBm
* Impedance: 32Ω
* Frequency range: 20-20KHz
* FM: No
* Charging: MICUSB port and need 2h
* TF card: No Indications:
* Red Light on: charging
* Blue Light on: full charged
* Blue and red lights flashing: Matching
* Blue light double flash slowly: fail to match, the device may power off, or the distance between them is over 15m
* Blue light flash slowly: Matched/dialing/playing audio.
* Blue light flashing rapidly: call coming Package Contents:
1x Bone conduction headphone BCH101
1x Charing cable
1x User manual
Wireless bone conduction headphone with BT 4.0 is capable of connecting with mobile phones, tablets and any devices with BT 4.0 or above.
This technology and a patented design guides mini vibrations through your cheekbones to you inner ears, delivering stereo sound without plugging or covering them.
Up to 15 hours standby time. With only 1.8 hours charging time, the battery can support continuous using for around 5 hours.
Suitable for people who jog, run, cycle, etc. Also, bone conduction headset helps the aged listen clearer, the young protect their hearing.
Shortcut Keys allow users control conveniently. Easy to adjust volume and answer or hang up a phone call. Make and take calls confidently knowing a noise-canceling microphone delivers clear communication even in noisy environments.