Please read this information before you place orders and send payments to us
Available couriers or Services:
DHL; FedEx; EMS; UPS; Hong Kong Registered Air Mail, China Post Registered Air Mail, Sweden Registered Mail, Singapore Registered Mail and Snail Mail.
- Best options for valuable orders and urgent orders are express shipping methods like EMS, UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- Small-value orders or not-urgent orders are normally best suited to Registered Mail Service or Snail Mail Service.
About Free Shipping:
You can select free shipping if your order is less than 2kg. But please note that all free shipping orders will be shipped via post office Registered Mail or Snail Mail. So if you want expedited shipping service, please choose DHL but not free shipping.
- Babiken can under no circumstance use a customer's shipping account to ship packages with battery products inside. The reason is big shipping companies like DHL will only accept the kind of shipments from their contracted forwarders. Therefore we have to send the packages with one of those forwarders and Babiken had to pay the forwarder the moment we hand over the packages to them.
- Customers can tell us what his or her favorite shipping company (DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS) is but Babiken will use the most economical one as the shipping charge on the website is calculated according to the most economical one. Also sometimes maybe only one or shipping companies can ship battery goods or look-alike goods.
- Registered mail or snail mail is free and is a good for a certain developed countries like USA and most of European countries and south east Asia but it is no good for remote or underdeveloped areas.
- Registered Mail service is traceable but not express service. Snail Mail is not traceable. On the way time might be more than one month for "Registered Mail" and 45 days for "Snail Mail". The likelihood of missing is much higher than express services. Please aware this before you select free shipping to ship your order via registered mail service and "Snail Mail".
Estimated Delivery Time (Days):
- Order processing starts when the payment arrives in Babiken payment account
- Order processing time is usually 2 or 3 working days
- Around 3 to 10 working days via DHL, FedEx, EMS or UPS to reach you after the shipment shows up on their websites
- Around 15 to 30 working days via registered mail after we hand over the shipment to our forwarder
- Around 15 to 45 working days via Snail Mail to reach you
- Delivery time varies country by country
- If there is a processing delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we'll contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory and test them. In such cases we will contact you. You can add or change items in your wholesale order before we ship out your items.
- Babiken relies on the forwarding companies to go with the big shipping companies like DHL. SO THERE WILL BE A TIME LAG FOR THE PACKAGES TO SHOW UP IN BIG SHIPPING COMPANIES' WEBSITES. Generally it takes one or two working days before you can track your order on the big shipping companies' websites.
Ship-to Countries or Areas:
- We use express shipping companies and you can buy from Babiken as long as they (DHL, UPS, EMS, FEDEX) can go to your country. These shipping companies can go almost any country or area in the world.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must register with a phone number to place orders with us and be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- If there is VAT or any Import Duty to pay on the goods due to your country's import rules, the courier will present you with a bill at the time of delivery. In general you will need to pay any such bill to the courier before you can receive the goods. Any such charges are your responsibility and unfortunately we cannot offer advice or estimates about import fees or other taxes in your country.
- If the shipment is seized or confiscated by en-route or your home customs, Babiken takes no responsibility because it is beyond its ability to control foreign customs.
Shipping Cost (Freight):
- All shipping fees are calculated automatically based on the actual weight (kilograms) of the goods and/or the goods actual physical dimensions and recipients' location.
- The Air WayBill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band you paid for. This happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions rather than weight. The prices depend on the different rates of shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. Babiken is actively working on reducing shipping costs.
- All orders must be paid for in full and in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in rare cases of incorrect delivery.
Lost or Stolen on the way and Insurance
- If a delivery is CONFIRMED lost, stolen or damaged before receipt; we will work with you and the forwarder to obtain information and gain possible compensation from the shipping companies. We will try to help when this kind of problem happens but we can not control this and we under no circumstance take any responsibility for the loss.
- Shipments valued over USD1500 are available for insurance. But insurance company can not serve shipments valued less than USD1500.
IMPORTANT and Helpful Tips For Receiving The Package
- Couriers require a signature from the recipient for delivery, and this is a fast and secure way to have your products delivered.
- It is essential that you provide a full, accurate shipping address, and a valid delivery phone number. If you are drop-shipping, this means your customer's phone number.
-For any shipment, Babiken has sealed the parcel completely with your ship-to address before we send them out. Please check the following points before signing on the receiving receipt:
a. the parcel is in good condition
b. the seal is complete
c. no evidence of cutting or breakage
The parcel might have been opened before you receive it if you find any of the points mentioned above.
- If you believe your package is missing items, includes incorrect items, or has been damaged or tampered with in any way, it is essential that you communicate this clearly to the courier company's delivery person at the time of delivery and ask for a formal claim document. If you do not do this, you will not get any compensation in any form even if you have bought insurance.
- If you accept delivery and sign for the goods it is much more difficult to pursue a claim later
(1) All the products (except the ones with special description otherwise specified) purchased from Babiken come with limited 12-month (twelve months) warranty from the original manufacturers.
(2) Warranty is just for quality problems due not to human faults.
(3) All the expenses for non-warranty problems shall be borne by the buyer.
(4) All the costs for warranty shipping back and forth shall be borne by the buyer.
(5) Babiken shall pay half warranty shipping cost for the buyer when his or her accumulated order value reaches USD5, 000 within half year.
(6) Babiken is a distributor and takes no responsibility for the faulty products whose manufacturers go bankruptcy or disappear. (but sure if we have ways to help, we will help.)
(7) NO REFUND: Babiken will test all the products carefully and make sure they function well before they are sent out. If your product have warranty problem, you can contact us for warranty arrangement. But no refund will be accepted.
(8) NO Return for service incompatibility : If a mobile phone purchased by buyer can not work with his or her service provider (operator or carrier) in buyer's country, Babiken will not accept return request.
(9) If you experience any problem with a product bought from Babiken, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you.
(10) Any warranty shipping-back must be discussed with Babiken in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork and in right ways.
(11) Physical damage to a product caused by the user invalidates the warranty. Opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components, invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty.
- Please read all the information on this page carefully before you make orders or send payment to us.
- Buying from Babiken means the buyers agree to all these conditions and terms here.
- You may have to pay your own country's VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all!
- Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. As the buyer, it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Babiken will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition Babiken is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We will not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.